Glacier Heli Hike $1199nzd
Glacier Heli Hike
A glacier trek is the ultimate heli hiking experience. Check out crevasses and icefalls as you and your guide explore the remote Tyndall Glacier. Learn how to move through complex and challenging terrain. Savour the views over Mt Aspiring National Park.
Duration 5-6 hours.
The price is $1199 per person for two people, $999 per person for 3-4 people.
The Glacier Heli Hike includes:
- 2 scenic helicopter flights
- An alpine gourmet lunch
- A qualified and experienced local mountain guide looking after your safety and wellbeing
- All trips are individually tailored to mountain conditions, fitness and personal ambition
- Radio and sat-phone communication with Aspiring Helicopters allowing for safety and ultimate flexibility
You will need:
- Sturdy trekking boots
- A warm and water proof jacket
- Thermal pants
- Warm hat
- Sun hat, sunscreen
- A sense of adventure!
We can provide:
- Walking poles
- Snow gaiters and gloves/li>
- Ice axe and crampons
- Day packs as required
- Trekking boots (if required, rental fee applies)